Friday, March 31, 2006

The catch...

So, if you've found me, I probably lured you here. Welcome to my secret life, that of a fairly awful poet I am afraid. An aspiring, frightfully naive philosopher of sorts, here to observe, comment and ponder. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not we speak a common language.

For myself, in truth: I often wonder if I am alone in this...sort of wandering wonder. It is then my trusty keyboard allows me to release the ache created by life. One which fills-up quickly with a mixture of despair, happiness, exhilaration, boredom, regret, love and fear.

The words, albeit each of them simple, seem to ease the guilt that accompanies my sense of personal responsibility to grow and evolve my level of understanding and search for truth. So here I go, as I take the plunge and reveal to you my trusty "blanket": a patchwork of my humanity....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home