Sunday, February 11, 2007

*made for you*

I'll be made for you...
all that and a cherry on top too.
Little Miss Muffett, Little Boy Blue
I’ll wrap it all up,
in your fairy tale come true.

Sugar and spice, naughty but nice.
Miss. “do it” one and all,
windows to floors.
With a perfectly genius
smile and pose.

Yes.
I’ll be made for you.
Running circles,
to keep with your Joneses.

All to satisfy
sweet, little,
you know who.

Yes.
I’ll be made for you, making all
-your unspoken wishes-
.come.magically.true.

Never mind...its just little old me)
made for one,
"perfect"ly you.

Yes, that‘s right,
.me.
made..for..you.


by shelbyshome (md.shelby) copyright 2004-beyond


(Reviews and Star Ratings for this poem: 5 star)

"A nice light poem that says a . . ." Reviewed by: Ron
"I feel like this is a small . . ." Reviewed by: lassiebaby
"a very interesting poem, seems to be . . ." Reviewed by: elizabeth17
"Nice writing.I enjoyed reading your poem.I"m somewhat . . ." Reviewed by: Tammy7
"Honestly, I read this because of your . . ." Reviewed by: mmjett
"This is sweet and sexy...I loved it...it . . ."Reviewed by: angelagrace
"Made perfectly for someone you love and . . ."Reviewed by: Giftofpoet

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home