Friday, November 02, 2007

Ate-Track-Tape

Are you me
can this be
just one moment
and we'll go
time can't move
life this slow
wasn't it just a moment?
wasn't it just a go?


We move this life, a dance
fast young furious
easy, quick, slow,
feet a shuffle
hard, stiff,
heart aglow
on tip, on toe.

Zero = stop, zero = go, zero = zero, nothing can equal yes
nothing can equal no
so go,
go, go, go.

Like a beat losts its rythm
player lost his game
dancer lost a partner
lover lose, heartache we've seen
Again
gain, gain, gain.


The Soul lost
its will to lie down fast
forward so eject
I pull this rewind out
as the track-tape-ate away
hungry, parched, dying
inside me.

Are you me
can this be
fast, young, furious
dying
to go
to stay
dying for me
dying to me
but always
dying free
free, free, free.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home